- Designed for the utility sector; especially when work is required to be undertaken by wheeled or small tracked excavators.
- Fitted with heavy-duty arms/clamps capable of driving a wide range of piles including sheet piles, H-piles, tubular steel piles and other pile sections.
- High frequency pile driver with fixed eccentric moment.
- Based on the Movax Modular System (MMS™). The unit is always equipped with one of the standard arm/clamp systems and the bottom clamp. Customised arms and clamps are available upon special request.
- Controlled with the MOVAX Control System (MCS™); MCS Lite, MCS Pro or MCS Pro+auto.
- Available with M-logbook™ for documentation and reporting (optional, requires MCS Pro or MCS Pro+auto).
|Weight (excl. adapter)||kg||1814|
|Centrifugal force, max||kN||400|
|Engine power, min||kW||86|
|Frequency||1/min||2300 - 3000|
|Return pressure, max||bar||5|
|Swing angle||°||+/- 280|
|Tilt angle||°||+/- 30|
Types and dimensions
|Sheet pile||width mm||400-1200|
|Timber pile||mm||Ø 200-420|
|Tubular pile, tubes||mm||Ø 90-457|
Length & Weight
|6m / 1200kg|
|8m / 1000kg|
|10m / 900kg|